At 13CURE, we are always looking for talented doctors and administrative staff to
join our team. We are characterised by the exemplary quality of the service we
provide, and so our staff must be able to offer this to our patients at all times.
If you feel that you fit the bill. If you share our commitment to high-quality
patient care. If you know that you can make a real difference to people who need
it in your local community. Read on to find out more about our positions.
Why Work with 13CURE?
- Excellent remuneration packages
- A friendly, supportive and rewarding working environment
- Ongoing training and education to aid you in your professional development
- Support from our skilled team of medical directors
- 457 sponsorship
- Excellent triage system and extensive high-quality resources for your use
A flexible contract which gives you the freedom to decide whether this position
is right for you.
A flexible approach to working hours (whether you need a full-time position or simply
want to use your spare time to help others in your area, we have the shift pattern to suit you).
Medical staff must meet the following strict criteria, to ensure the ongoing quality
of our treatment and care services;
- Must be fully registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority – or AHPRA
- Must have valid medical indemnity insurance
Must be legally allowed to work in the Australian medical system (this means you
are either a qualified Australian resident or an International Medical Graduate)
Are you qualified to work on our team? Does working with 13CURE sound like the
perfect fit for your skillset? Then apply today using the contact form below.
If you require more information, regarding any of our positions, our recruitment manager
Samantha Shepherd can assist you. Get in touch with her today on 13CURE(132873) or via email